Friday, November 2, 2012

Sarahcov

I know this is NOT the best picture...
however, while i was taking or trying to take the pefect picture of them...
we recieved a phone call that Stanley (my boy friend) was in the hosptial...
and Joyce neede help getting into bed... (wednesday)

I stopped for a second...
cried for a minute...
composed myself...

and we headed to her house...
i loved helping Joyce it was "fun"..

it took about two hours but it was well worth it...

I will take a picture of thursday's earring (i love them... they aren't signed so they are just what they are...)

I ended up leaving work a half hour early...
and headed to Albany Med to see Stanley...
I will write about the old wise owl tomorrow...

he looked good...
I worried about his breathing ...

He worried about me getting home to late SO he kicked me out of the hosptial at 7:15pm...

Today Friday... wore a GREAT necklace Eileen liked it...
at some point i will take a photo of it...

tomorrow we aren't doing much...
a get together...
and the girls are getting together...

we will see what happens...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment