Monday, November 12, 2012

From Old to New...

It has become an obsession and I may have to take a picture of the treasures I have...

The earrings I am wearing today are I little up cycled... They were clip-ons that I loved... However, the more I wear clip-ons... the more I wonder it that is why "older" women had very long/big ear lobes... Every time I take a pair of heavy clip-on earrings off... I inspect my ear lobe as if it grew or stretched... it freaks me out... SO, i have decided to make the clip-ons I can work with to usable pierced earrings... which I am using things i have around the tote of jewerly i have... these earings i used an old bracelet i wasn't going to use for the loops to attach them to the earring hook... I am having a lot of fun doing this i just wish i had a little more time to play around with ideas... Some day...


No comments:

Post a Comment