Thursday, July 12, 2012

I wore what???


Everyone knows, I am NOT a gold fan… Never have been but potential could become part of my wardrobe!!!

Don’t ask me what came over me… Maybe, rummaging through the box of found treasure, is just what I needed, some crap, some tangled necklaces (I doubt will ever become untangled), some garbage and some a little freaky. However, getting the giant gold owl made my day!!! I love it… In fact, I am super excited to be wearing it with a longer chain. Which hangs down past my chest not on/in my chest anymore… I love it… I am very happy with the crazy, stalking out, purchase that I made!!!

Very appreciative of my owl and what an owl stands for. I and proud and very excited… This makes me want to buy more owls!!! This brings me to another GREAT find, an owl ring, which will be a lot of fun to wear!

I ended up going on-line and finding a GREAT website that talks about the “Vintage Owl Necklace”, it was a fun read.( http://www.pennpollyvintage.com/blog/a-vintage-owl-necklace-quick-guide/338/ )

That’s all for now, Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment